Thursday, August 13, 2015

A journey of a thousand miles sometimes begins at Step 361





Since I lamed out of the LiveJournal/Dreamwidth universe some several years back, I haven't had any unified place to record my rambling progress deeper into the arts of the needle.  This has inevitably led to having no idea what I've been doing with myself, other than by analyzing the increasing piles of fabric scraps and thread orts in the manner of an archaeological team excavating ancient rubbish sites.


So, here we are.  There will be regular current posts--mostly of course about my historical clothing/accessory foo, but I reserve the option of throwing in the modern knitting shenanigans on occasion as well--and I'll also throw in reprints of older stuff I come across in the ruins of former social media homes.



No comments:

Post a Comment